TRU Maintenance Academy is where your technicians get access to engineering documents, manuals and support directly from the experts to build the Citation Sovereign/Latitude 680 Series. Trainees are educated in TRU’s ultramodern facility that includes a 70-inch Smart Board screen in every classroom, plus highly qualified instructors who teach using a Surface Pro 3 for a more interactive experience. Our instructors are experienced in ensuring trainees have the best experience possible, so they leave confident in his or her abilities. Each TRU Simulation course is approved for Inspection Authorization Renewal Credit. Courses are task based performed to the Maintenance Manual level. Courses include Inspection/Check, Removal and Installation, Maintenance Practices and Adjustment Test practices.
Offerings include Maintenance Initial, Maintenance Practical, Avionics Initial and Avionics Practical.
- Cessna 680/680+/680A [PW 306] Maintenance Initial
- Cessna 680/680+/680A [PW 306] Maintenance Initial - Regulatory B1
- Cessna 680/680+/680A [PW 306] Maintenance Practical
- Cessna 680/680+/680A [PW 306] Maintenance Practical - Regulatory B1
- Cessna 680+/680A [PW 306] Maintenance Initial