Benefits That Keep Your Life Balanced
At TRU, your health and happiness are priorities. We’re committed to supporting a culture where exceptional talent can thrive through our comprehensive benefits, perks and assistance programs.
Rewards Our recognition programs are designed to reward those who go above and beyond to make great things happen.
- TRU Rewards (short term incentive program)
- Annual cash bonuses to eligible employees
Healthcare and Wellness Our comprehensive health and wellness plans allow you to take care of yourself and your family. (Plans vary across company.)
- Medical & Prescription Plan coverage (includes medical, dental, and vision)
- Health Savings Account option
- Flexible Spending Account option
- Disability benefits – short term and long-term disability plans
- Life and accident benefits
- Wellness programs provide reimbursement of eligible fitness costs
Education Assistance Part of professional growth could mean acquiring or expanding upon an advanced degree. Here, you have access to a mix of programs for going back to school yourself, as well as expanding your knowledge at one of Textron’s training opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Textron University
- Leadership development programs
Retirement Developing a retirement plan today helps you prepare for tomorrow. Our retirement plan is a tool that you can use to save for the future—helping you to pursue your retirement goals.
- Textron Savings Plan 401 (k) for our U.S. locations
- Textron Canada Savings Plan
- Canada Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
Work-Life Integration Greatness at work can only be sustained through a balanced life outside of work. The perks of working at TRU include a generous time-off package and access to professional assistance programs for employees and their families. Plus many of our teams enjoy half day Fridays!
- Competitive vacation/time-off package
- Public holidays
- Holiday shutdown
- Employee assistance program
- Alternative work week in some locations
- Paid time for military reserve duty and military leave