High-Fidelity Training Without the Sky-High Lifecycle Cost
TRU's line of full flight simulators offers advanced, high-fidelity training at the lowest life cycle cost available. We achieve this through purpose-built technology, simplified maintenance requirements, low spare parts investment and remarkably low power consumption.
The main features of our full flight simulators include:
- High-Fidelity simulation software based on original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and vendor data
- Tailored solutions: Choose between a fully incorporated aircraft panel and avionics, or a more extensively simulated equipment suite with a smaller footprint and reduced energy costs
- Aircraft options editor: supporting multiple aircraft configuration options
- Easy maintenance: requires only IT technicians to maintain
- Reliability exceeding industry standards
TRU Horizon™ Distributed I/O Philosophy
TRU Horizon - a smart and simple technology solution that replaces hardware with smarter software techniques to integrate OEM aircraft parts in TRU Devices. TRU Horizon card module mounts directly to aircraft line replacement units without modification, converting thousands of interconnected signals to clean, organized modular aircraft parts. From wiring to software, simplifies the complete simulator architecture.
Our customers benefit from the Lowest Life Cycle costs in the industry.
- 80% less wiring than traditional simulator devices
- Reduced weight and lower power consumption
- 99% Up Time - High reliability with built-in diagnostics
- Up to 50% less maintenance hours than the competition
- Reduces spare parts requirements